Hello world!Posted: March 12, 2011
I’ve decided not to change the title of this post. Given the subject matter of my blog I found it fitting.* I guess this is a good place to start some sort of introduction. Hi. Now that that’s done I can begin talking about what to expect on this blog. I think this will primarily serve as a development diary, although I’ll include other things too. Maybe some strange observations, or something to break away from topics unsuitable for non-developers, to make this less monotonous.
Stuff I’m Developing:
- DigitSync iOS facebook contact synchronizer.
- Draconem (name pending) iOS arcade style game.
- Hobbyfan App for iOS (supposedly I’m making an app for where I work)
Other Stuff I Do:
- Play Games (Currently playing MvC 3)
- Go Out (Oakland nightlife scene? maybe)
- Workout (I like to keep in shape, routine, diet… eh I’ll think of something)
- XNA X-Box Dev** (I literally just downloaded XNA 4.0 with Visual C# Express Edition)
*a “Hello World” is typically the first program written by computer programmers learning a new programming language or framework. teehee.
** I’ll probably abbreviate the word develop(ment) with dev, and developer with devver. Just a heads up.