Soon I will be recreating this site, and in the process I’ll most likely remove these older posts. Why? Because they suck. Most of them are poorly written, and I know I can do much better.
Here are the projects I will be working on:
- Compendia (Name Pending) – An iOS card game that focuses on recognizing patterns.
- Maiden Days – An action/casual strategy game for iOS.
- Personal Website – Pretty self explanatory.
- PhoneTree – A social networking solution to managing contact information.
Those are the projects I’m “zero-ing” in on. There are a few that have been placed on the back burner as well:
- Ultra Troopers – Action top-down shooter for OSX.
- The Misadventures of Mayoskin – Metroidvania style game for the Xbox.
- “Syntropy” – Platformer (my favorite type of game) for an unknown platform.
And some projects that have been cut out:
- DigiSync – Facebook contact syncing app for iOS.
- Facepalm – Facebook novelty app.
- Dragon Fierce – A top-down arcade game for iOS.
Looking forward to posting updates on these projects!